APDCL Recruitment 2018:
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL), Online applications are invited from candidates having requisite qualifications for filling up vacancies in APDCL/AEGCL/APGCL in Group – A & Group – B categories as shown below:
APDCL Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Manager and Junior Manager Posts:
Total No of Posts: 257 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Assistant Manager (IT): 25 posts
Junior Manager (Electrical): 76 posts
Junior Manager (Mechanical): 22 posts
Junior Manager: Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology.
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General/OBC/MOBC candidates.
- Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST candidates.
Upper Age Limit:
- Group – A Category: Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.01.2018.
- Group – B Category: Not less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 44 (Forty four) years as on 01.01.2018.
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (Forty Seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 (Forty nine) years for SC/ST candidates & 45 (Forty Five) for Departmental candidates.
In regards to the post of Assistant Manager & Junior Manager, the candidates will have to appear in
an Online Examination to be notified in due course:
- The Online examination shall contain two papers (Paper – I & Paper – II) of 100 marks each as indicated below.
- The questions for the online examination will be of Objective type with multiple choices.
- Each question will carry 1 (one) mark for correct answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 (one-fourth) marks for wrong answer against each question.
- Date of commencement of Online Application process: 05/09/2018.
- Date of Closure of Online Application process: 25/09/2018.