Air India Recruitment 2019
Air India Engineering Services Limited (Air India Recruitment), Applications are invited to fill up the vacancies of Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices for One Year apprenticeship training in AIESL. Application procedure, No. of Post, Details of Qualification and Experience required, stipend Payable, application procedure, Selection procedure etc. given below.
Total No of Posts: 80 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineer: 10 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 04 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer: 02 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer: 02 Post
- Production Engineer: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer: 25 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 10 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer: 10 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer: 10 Post
- Production Engineer: 05 Posts
Age Limits: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisting of candidates done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines for “Air India Recruitment 2019”.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.i/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunewlregistermenunew.action.
- After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by AIESL in NATS Portal (WMHMCC000005) for “Air India Recruitment for Apprentices 2019”.
- Commencement of Application: 15/03/2019.
- Last Date of Online Application: 25/03/2019.